Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

this is what she does every morning when she wakes up, looking intensely at the hanging pom pom that I made. at least my effort is not wasted and this is the probably the only decorative item that’s being approved by sbd. 😅
happy 3 months!
when will your double eyelids appear?!
blurry shot but she is smiling! damn hard to capture her smiling photos. 

was on a conversation with the cousin on bottle feeding and apparently she is trying very hard to get her baby to get use to bottle feeding rather than latching because she is going back to work very soon. Sigh, then it hit me that I will be facing the same very soon! Should I intro bottle to her now or just let her adjust when she start going over to my mum place. Dilemma.
I’m sure she will cry and refuses for the first few days? So maybe I should just let my mum deal with it so that I can enjoy my time with her now rather than trying to force her and listens to her cries?!

No comments :