Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

went back to gynae for review yesterday. 

guess who did we met at the hospital? It’s sun yan zi with her baby girl who was having breakfast at delifrance at TMC! Star struck moment for a little while. It didn’t look quite like her when I first saw her because no make up and all. went to google a bit about her and didn’t know that she just turned 40 when giving birth to her baby girl.
on a side note, my wound healed nicely this time. all I can see is a straight line without the ugly looking keloids! gynae removed them during the c sec and she prescribed some cream to apply this time round.
 confinement lady 
my CL is awesome!

▫️she cleans and mops the floor daily. 
▫️help hang our clothes and LX’s clothes after washed
▫️fold them nicely and all I need to do it to keep them in the closet. 
▫️she hand washed baby clothes daily. 
▫️she cooks for everyone in the family.
▫️changed LX’s bedsheets
▫️my wardrobe is in a mess and she helped me to fold the clothes and tidy it up. 
▫️she help wash and sterilise my pump parts. 
▫️cook all my meals and make sure drink my red date drink.
so all I need to do is eat, sleep and feed baby. even managed to watch a few episodes of the latest version of meteor garden. Happiness is I get to bath with the herbs that she boils every day. I must say that money is well spent and it a must to have a confinement lady! 

#dayrepregnancy #dayremummies
OH! and do online shopping.....is bad for the wallet but it keeps me sane. Was looking at all the pretty clothes but didn’t get them because was hoping to lose some weight first and I can only do the jamu massage after 21 days. so let’s wait and see. not too sure if can go back to pre-preggy weight 😅
monochrome loots, went on a bag spree. cant wait to use them and bought some kids stuff too. #taobao
#babygap bought during the sales came too.

No comments :