Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

a week old.

hello! I’m a week old today, officially out to torture and bring joy to my parents and jie jie. 

the first two nights was rough, wailing baby in the house. she had her full feed of milk but refused to sleep thereafter. I didn’t want to do demand latching and I really don’t think she is hungry! CL did asked me to feed her but shortly she cried again. Her cries is damn loud and on the first night she woke jie jie up.
so we didn’t want to give in, left her crying for a bit on first two nights. It does get so much better on the third night! feed sleep and repeats for every three hourly. yay!! she managed to fall back to sleep on her own after each feed and didn’t cry. Finally I get to have a good sleep thou interrupted.
So it really isn’t about her being hungry, all she wanted was to be carried. Once carried, she stopped her cries. Baby are so smart these days! I concluded we just have to be consistent with whatever ways you choose and stick to it. 

#dayremummies #dayrepregnancy
.
only tiny for a little while. 💕

i am enjoying this newborn stage so much better than the first.

No comments :