Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

workspace | mr kleen

 FINALLY 
shifted our workspace to a smaller corner to get it ready for nursery!
 Before 
Luxury of space to put a lot of decor stuff and even had two workspaces, one for each of us but realised that we rarely sit there together anyway. Just need to do some decluttering to fit everything on my 78cm table! 

It’s damn tiny I must say and yet need to make it a space that is still functional especially when the hub got to do some printing and settle work stuff after office hours. 

#dayrehomes
 After 
My 78cm minimalist workspace corner. It was a tough decision on which table to get, wanted to go for a plain white table with pretty table legs but the dimension just couldn’t fit it in. It either much smaller than 78cm or too big that it can’t fit into this small space. 

This is the only #ikea table that we spotted that fit in perfectly to the T without any space wastage but not quite to my liking but really got no other better choice.
Don’t quite like the bottom part which allow you to put CPU, find that it is not sleek enough. But if the table is smaller than 70cm than can’t really fit my printer! sigh.

I decided not to drill anything on the wall, so no storage for books BUT yay I managed to reuse my white cube that’s in the storeroom as storage and yet can hold my wireless printer. Trying to minimise all the wiring if possible cause there isn’t enough power socket as it was not in our initial reno plan. *headache*
the best part of putting it here is probably the natural lighting and love how white the space is. spot the beautiful fresh flower from the wedding! This should be sufficient for now I hope.
 Mr Kleen Cleaning Services 
so we tried “Mr Kleen” cleaning services on our mattress today. quite impressive when I saw the way they clean/lighten the stains on mattress/cot bed on the FB page. since baby #2 is coming, we thought to try it out. the cost of changing a new mattress going to cost a bomb and all we wanted is to make sure that it is washed and deeply cleansed properly. 

me being really kaypo started to ask the person what makes their machine different from Delphi and Rainbow? I’m really curious!!
Delphi and Rainbow only clear the dust mites but did not shampoo/vacuum the mattress like they do. They sanitize the mattress by killing pathogens, intensively clean and decontaminate surface, remove dirt and prevent further growth of bacteria and fungi. Sounds good right. So anyway I think is good to get professional once in a while to have a deep cleaning is essential. 

Previously tried the free cleaning from Delphi/Rainbow but never once the stains on our mattress got lighten or gone.
our five year old bed have really bad stains cause we didn’t have mattress protector back then of which I don’t know why in the first place we didn’t get it. might be a bit gross looking but I don’t think is time to get a new mattress just yet.
this is the after cleaning photo. almost 80-90 percent of the stain has lighten after the cleaning. not too bad, those smaller patches stains at other areas are gone! I think the result is still pretty impressive at least to me, other part of the stains came off and become so much whiter then before. find that money is quite well spent! 

not sure if the photo do justice for it. my neighbour also did hers after me and she commented that her stains are all gone! she is a satisfied customer.
her bed stains are not as bad as ours but she too felt that their services are quite good and they uses natural spray - orange peel on the bed to cleanse it. most importantly stains are gone for her. she is going to schedule them to help with sofa cleaning next.
the dirty water accumulated from cleaning my bed. the last that we clean the bed was with Delphi last year December if I recalled correctly 😱 

they came with two sets of bulky machine to do the cleansing and of course it will be good if they can remove the stain completely but well it’s been there for almost five year. it’s pretty good enough for me. yay to clean mattress!

No comments :