Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

July

Hello July! 

July has always been my favourite month of the year, there’s just so much to look forward to. This year is even more significant because we are meeting LX2 very soon. Yesterday we attended hub cousin’s wedding at the Art House at the old parliament. It was such a intimate church wedding and definitely bought about memories of our very own wedding, also reminded us how God have provided for us in this marriage. Very timely reminded!
LX obviously can’t sit still for the whole holy matrimony and I forgotten to bring snacks for her. We went out without breakfast and she only had two packets of milk on the go. So can you imagined a cranky and hungry toddler on the loose. She only had breakfast/lunch close to 1pm and she was famished!

Back to the wedding, the food was good and there are many live stations! I find it pretty interesting or just that I’m too outdated since i had been attending “baby shower” instead.
this is one of the live station - fresh flower bar and it is the only photo I took of the wedding. you get to choose two flowers with your choice of leaves and there is florist there to help you arrange nicely into a small bouquet. saw many guys queuing up for it too, free flowers for their wives/gfs perhaps? but is quite nice thing to have but I’m curious of the cost of this to have such a station πŸ˜‚
There is a ice cream live station (all time fav), live music while we are eating, photo booth and Peking duck was probably the highlights! The downside is there ain’t enough tables for everyone and relatives are complaining about it but well in a wedding preps is just hard to satisfy everyone! So just have to give and take.
spam some #selfie since put on make up πŸ˜‚
one with this one who always refuses photos with me!
Week 35 baby bump plus a mini me. It almost impossible to get LX to take photos these days, she just can’t stay still for five seconds! She just keep having to jump and run around.

#dayrepregnancy #dayremummies
The art house is really good for photo taking. Every corner seemed so IG worthy! But we are still figuring out how to use our new camera, got to used to the previous one that we had.
kissing her mei mei 😍
flower are my weakness, so pretty and the ribbon is in my fav shade of blush colour. now this little bouquet is sitting in my mini vase and it instantly lifted up my mood on a monday!
Totally forgotten that it’s Youth Day today, still wanted to send her to school until my mum reminded me! My hub thought it’s a public holiday and he gets to have a long weekend. lol
Parenting can be quite tough at times, not everyday is as rosy as it seemed to be. Sometimes things just doesn’t go the way you want it to be. 

Always remember to BREATHE! 

Tomorrow will be a better day than yesterday.
just can’t stay angry for long with this little one. lately she likes to do robotic dance! must have learnt it from my nephew πŸ™„

No comments :