Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2018

When you are back to the office for work, it’s all about FOOD! What to eat for lunch? Anything for tea break? Fruit juice or bubble tea? Dessert? 

I’m eating way more than what I will eat if I’m at working from home. really don’t want to put on anymore weight! Gained 10kg so far and are two weeks away from delivery. Sadly, I’m only left with a few dresses to rotate for wearing.

#dayrepregnancy #week36
Carted out some clothes for mei mei from baby gap earlier on cause they are having promo due to 4th July being their Independence Day - 40% off sale item + additional 10%. So so worth it thou I know I shouldn’t be buying!
hub’s colleague recommended this thai food place along serangoon road called “yaowarat seafood” for dinner last night, so off we went to try it out. we had the tom yum crab bee hoon with egg. looking at this just make me very hungry! it taste really good! will definitely go back to try out the original flavour. between I don’t know if is a myth or something? preggy are not allowed to eat crab?
this is one of the must eat - deep fried garlic pork belly that doesn’t taste oily or have lots of fatty meat! taste like prawn paste chicken to me. I seldom eat pork belly but this is really good when you dipped it with sweet thai chili sauce.
end of the night with coconut ice cream. quite generous of them to serve three scoops of ice cream. tried giving one scoop to LX but she doesn’t like it. she only takes vanilla ice cream! so no one to share this with me ๐Ÿ˜…

No comments :