Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

work | mess

I have just done my appraisal with my matrix boss and she told me “See you in Warsaw Jan 2019 for EMEA system go live support!”. My heart skipped a bit, I was actually quite excited about it. I have missed a total of three trips to Chicago and one trip to Dalian during this six months of working due to me being pregnant. And while I’m on maternity leave, there are also a number of trips planned to Warsaw in the later part of the year.
Not that I really need/want to go! Just that I think I still need to have my “me” time and I do miss travelling for quite a bit. On the other hand, logistically I think it’s going to be challenging when I think about having to transport my breastmilk from UK to SG and the need to have enough supply for baby L #2 when I’m away is a little stressful. I do want to breastfeed baby till one year old.
Let me crack my brain when the dates are nearer especially on how the hub going to handle two by himself. For now the date has been fixed by my boss, she commanded that I go off from work from 20th July onwards to prepare and have some time to myself. I’m already very happy that they allow me to work from home for this period of time and giving me so much flexibility. Sometimes is nice to have a female boss who went thru all these and understand exactly what we are going thru.
Reality - cluttering around the house and I really need to get down to clear the house a little. Lazada having promo so I ordered some wet wipes and tape merries diaper for LX since she is not totally off from it yet. She is still wear it for overnight sleep and all my orders from Fairprice ON came. The delivery man commented that the stuff are quite heavy! 

Staying at home doesn’t really help much in saving money, I think I’m happily spending my time carting out stuff on the online stores!
mess number two - told the husband to clear the clothes and bring it to wash but not sure when is he going to do? he is still very chillax and he is someone who can work very well under tight timeline while me on the other hand is the total opposite. So is either i do it or I wait for him to do, just that it take a much longer time. I choose the latter!
mess number three - my pending DIY for the nursery corner that are done half way. Time to buck up and work on them!

No comments :