Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2018

mini doll house

the newest addition to #LXLEroom - mini doll house that we set up for the days she was copping up at home with me. we seldom buy toys for her and I’m a strong believer that kids actually don’t really need a lot of toys. It’s “experiences” rather than material stuff that counts. I bought it anyway because I myself like it and wished I had one during my “time” and it is really cheap!
Quality wise is still ok since is made of wood but I would “upgrade” this to a better one if my colleague is coming again or if I’m going there for holiday because I don’t know why it is chipped at the corner.

I tried looking out for mini dolls but they cost a bomb so I think lego doll shall work for now. It kept her entertained and play pretend for long hours. Coming up with stories like how they are tired and needs to sleep.
Sometimes kids can say the funniest thing you couldn’t have imagine!

#dayrehomes #dayremummies
throwback to home alone with LX while my mum was away for holiday. is super rare that she is willing to pose for a photo these days and I managed to snap this while she was playing for the very first time with the mini doll house with some makeshift dolls from lego because I realised I only got the furnitures but didn’t get any dolls! #facepalm
the white bunny is still her favourite out of the lot. she self declared that the grey bunny belongs to her papa and I only get the smallest bunny. she is biased!

No comments :