Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

week 36

week36 check up 

👩‍⚕️ : you put on quite a lot of weight hor. 
👩🏻 : last check up baby was only 2.1kg, like on the smaller side. my hub and mil bought durian for me to eat and lots of beef cause low in iron.
👩‍⚕️ : seemed like you have “overdo” it, baby is 2.7kg! 
👩🏻: alamak. time to go on a diet.

no more durian, no more avocado! 

did a prick test on iron and it increases from 8mg to 10mg, still not sufficient enough. had to continue taking iron supplements.
baby’s position is still on the high side, not quite engaged yet. I kept having tummy ache on and off! Gynae asked if is contractions but I don’t think I know exactly how contractions feels like? But I doubt it is because I had “mala xiang guo” for dinner on Thursday’s night! I still ordered “中辣少油” because I don’t think I’ll have the chance to eat it anytime soon. So just eat! #glutton
Also was told to avoid milk related product for now and she prescribed some good bacteria med with charcoal pill. Given one week of MC too but doubt I will be utilising it, will just be working from home and only use it when necessary. 

#dayrepregnancy #dayremummies
such a good deal, just done stocking up on the UHT full cream milk that LX has been drinking almost daily. We stopped buying milk powder since she doesn’t wants to drink it except at my mum’s place. 

there is even a $10 off for new registered member for “Fairprice ON” app plus free delivery for orders above $49. Also ordered other heavy stuff like washing detergent liquid and stocking up some packet drinks. So happy that we don’t need to lug it back and it’s going to be delivered tomorrow.
Life of a #auntie and still feeling quite happy about it! 😂
the said “mala xiang guo”, this is actually hub “无辣” version. it’s still very yummy, just that not spicy. not very shiok for me and I didn’t snap a pic of my spicy version.
our “must order” 葱油饼 which is very crispy and yummy. cravings satisfied! next two weeks shall control my choice of food and not to eat food that will make me run to the toilet. that being said, my next check up is actually one day before my scheduled c sect. 

Time is ticking away!

No comments :