Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

sundate.

finally someone is willing to sit still to get her hair cut after much persuasion. my active toddler is a little rough, opinionated and totally behave like a little boy at times. that’s why she gets along really well with our neighbour’s son, at times she can get even rougher than him. 

my mum has been trimming her fringe all this while and since school is starting, we decided to bring her for a hair cut together with me with the hope that she will follow suit but it isn’t working out!
she said “no, i don’t want to cut my hair mei mei like mama” and repeat mode on. 

she doesn’t like me to tie her hair or put anything on her head, there is once she even take it out after I tied it on for her! telling me “no! mama!” she is growing up way too fast and looks like she is trying all her means to go against me. I told to do “A” but she purposely just want to do “B”. Too cheeky and she starts to talk a lot these days!
happy sundate lunch after haircut and church. our twinning hair! we are really tired after lunch, all three of us napped our afternoon away.
asked me to take a photo of her before heading out for dinner with her cousins.
reunited because 婆婆 is finally back from her holidays and they are going for ice-cream waffle date with her.
went to neighbourhood ice cream cafe. love the big space and unique flavours of ice cream. most importantly no need to queue.
hub and I shared this - honey lavender and dark chocolate ice cream while LX had a single scoop of vanilla ice cream.

after all the eating, she decided that is time to poo. she just stood in the middle of the cafe and told me she wants to poo. immediately whizz her to the toilet and luckily got there in time else it will be damn awkward having to clean her poo in the middle of the cafe cause she already poo a little on her panty! 😅
first day of school and she managed to wake up on time. guess after such a long break she was actually excited to go school again. she passes me her uniform, sock, picked her own hanky and even carry her own bag. walked all the way to the lift with her dad and before that she gave me a peck on my cheek and one on my tummy as her way of telling us goodbye. sometimes she can be really sweet! and I’m already missing her, home is exceptionally quiet without her.

No comments :