Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

It’s a ......

Those who is on my IG would have known that I’m expecting a baby girl! Not sure why the video is so pixelated. Took my maternity shoot when I was #28weeks pregnant and been wanting to share the photos since then. BUT my photographer have yet to send the edited ones to me and he just told me he will send it by this Friday. shall wait patiently for it. not sure what’s the norm waiting time? I’m #34weeks plus now, so it’s been a month of so waiting for the photos!

#dayrepregnancy #dayremummies
reason for confetti is to allow LX to have fun blowing it and do the reveal but kinda fail cause she was cranky on that day. Took her a while to get warmed up and she began to open up only when the shoot is about to end! 

The photographer tried to make her laugh with his “silly” antics like how he make the pom pom disappear by just randomly throwing it on the big green field etc and it works! lol
so ended they asked me to blow it alone, kinda awkward but for keepsake 😂
finally one shot as a family after I remembered that I have a mini lollipop in my bag to bribe her. 

#thingsmumdotogetashot
she really know her way to her dad’s heart. this candid shot truly depicts their relationship.
sunset at it’s most glorious time.
he will always be my daughter’s first love.
she, my firstborn who made me a mum. 

I will never forget the excitement, anticipation that she brings about. The steep learning curve, initial sleepless nights, breastfeeding and us just trying to figure out what’s parenthood about. 

No doubt, she is the most beautiful thing that had happened in our life and whom we loved deeply even before we met in real life! so no matter how big you have grown, you will always be mummy’s little girl. ♥️
Seeing her photos just make me a little emotional at times. Must be the pregnancy hormones acting up again! That’s all the photos that I had, hopefully by Friday I can get those edited ones as promised.

No comments :