Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2018

saturday.

just one of those day where I felt really unkempt and messy! my fringe is too long, hair is in a mess, clothes becoming too small plus having to attend a baby shower which means meeting people with my messy self. I really need some “ME” time after two weeks of copping up at home. Being at home really will be ”黄脸婆” in the long run! Must always remind yourselves that there is still a need to upkeep on your appearance and wear something pretty! Definitely help in lifting up your everyday’s mood!
so the hub was not keen to bring LX to the baby shower, we left her with my in laws for a mere four hours but it was good enough for me to go hunt for dresses for upcoming wedding and bought one for casual wear. Buying clothes today definitely helps in making myself happier! At least have some decent clothes to wear for the remaining four weeks of pregnancy! Sometimes I do wonder how do some mummies still look so good when they are heavily pregnant? #34weeks

#dayrepregnancy #dayremummies
I’m enjoying my pregnancy so far but yet I miss my pre-pregnancy self. Can’t wait to fit back into my clothes but yet I will miss this little one squirming and kicking my womb. In such a dilemma!

LX slept on the way back and is still sleeping right now. She too on the other hand had such a fun time at my in laws house. 爷爷 bought her scooting and play ground, 奶奶 cook sumptuous lunch for her. 姑妈 and 姑丈 is also around to play with her! so much love for her.
sometimes is just us #obessedparent who wants to bring her along everywhere we go!
impromptu dinner date with god sent neighbours nearby followed by playing at a new playground, these two are having so much fun and it comes with a mini trampoline too! it always more fun to have a playmate than alone.
sometimes they can get quite crazy when playing together.

No comments :