Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Sewing

yay to making the right choice to take a day off from the week. started the day with Mc Griddles bought by the hub cause the sleepyhead LX was still sleeping at 8am this morning and had no sign of waking up. she didn’t even wake up when we transferred her to the car seat, just slept all the way till my mum’s place.
while me on the other hand decided to pick up a three hour sewing class this very morning and so glad that I made it! It is like a one to one private class cause I’m the only one as the other lady can’t make it at the very last min. Full attention was given to me. Whee!
was quite intimidated by the sewing machine previously and find it difficult to learn and perhaps think I have no talent in this area. lol
today sewing’s project is to sew a off shoulder top for LX. This is the floral fabric that I have chosen and I still can’t believe that I managed to sew something for my daughter. It’s quite therapeutic especially when you get to see the end product. Since I finished early, the teacher was really nice to spare me some cloth and I started making another top with what I have learnt and modifying a little. still incomplete thou!
This is what I have sew today and I think I’m ready for my next project which is to sew some cushion covers for my pillows before baby no two comes along. hopefully I won’t be lazy!

#dayremummies #winnieDIY
did a quick grocery shopping after sewing to whip up really simple dishes for dinner. is been a while since I last cooked and I had been trying to eat more spinach and red meat cause I am low on iron. 

managed to schedule a pre natal massage at home too! feeling so so good and much lighter for a while. have been experiencing muscle cramps and the baby bump is really getting quite heavy for me! not forgetting the weather is just too hot and I have been perspiring quite a fair bit too.

No comments :