Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

longkang fishing 🐠

 It’s June already! 
7 weeks away from seeing baby no #2. 

took our maternity shoot on weeks 28 and are waiting patiently for the edited photos! will probably self shoot more #bumpfie closer to the delivery date since not sure if it is going to be my last pregnancy thou the hub said to stop at two.
I’m living by days with not much plans or outings these days and everything is pretty much impromptu. Further with the restrictions i was given like cannot carry heavy things, cannot carry LX (she is 13.7kg) and having a low placenta seemed impossible to go out with her by myself. I must admit that due to prior experiences, we are somehow more careful/paranoid and self cautious this time round which isn’t a bad thing after all I guess.
bought her to indoor longkang catching on vesak public holiday located in a mall. merely an hour of fun for her but she was so happy! And I am happy to see her enjoying her time with her dad too. she purposely dipped herself into the water as if she is in the swimming pool ! I had to go and buy a towel for her and luckily her dad reminded me to bring extra clothes for her else she will be all drenched.
neighbour’s son who is one day older than LX joined us and both of them had so much fun. super cheeky!
their catch for the day.
at the end of it, we got them to pour back their catches into the longkang because the other time I took back the fishes home with us and due to the lack of oxygen fish tank/equipment required to keep them alive, ended quite a few died! feel quite bad about it.
goodbye fishes, till the next!

No comments :