Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

question.

how much does it cost to plaster and paint just two tiny walls? was quoted super high price! wondering if is worth going for it? we removed the study table corner and now there are uneven patches with some holes. hubs tried patching up the hole and painting it but the color of the paint turned from white to a bit of yellowish color. Was told that open paint tin cannot be kept more than six months else the colour will changed. Any ideas #dayrehomes or the very resourceful @thepacartans?
as of now, the nursery corner is still in a mess!
I have been trying to capture a video of baby moving in my womb for keepsake but each time I take out my phone, she doesn’t want to move and will only move when I stop video-ing! WHY? One more day to gynae check up and I can’t wait to see baby. Not so looking forward to the sleepless nights.
Ahh!! I missed the online zara sales by 45 minutes yesterday. In my mummy’s brain it kept telling me that the sales starts at 12am when it is actually 11pm. I managed to still cart out some items but still damn sore about mixing up the time and most items do not have the size that i want.

No comments :