Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

random things

finally back to usual programming - squeezing the train and going to office! just bought my favourite Thai bakery bread for breakfast and has been looking at #JJB whimsical watercolor be set and fuel cell. Flippers on the rage on Carousell! 

I have never own any JJB before except for a coin pouch?But I must say this rose gold/gingham series kinda caught my eyes. 

But no,don’t think I’m willing to buy it at MV. #cheapomama Is a nice to have thing and of course at retail plus my FFF always fail!
honey oats + kiwi + milk = current favourite breakfast combi
LX totally does not have this virtue of “Gentleness” in her. Her new #taobao bag was spoiled by her once she took it out from the plastic.
Then it was this pom pom clip that she snatched from me. Came off even before she used it. Literally face palm! Why are you so rough 🤦🏻‍♀️

No comments :