Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

On the fourth.

We are way too early after dropping off LX to school and headed to the one and only breakfast place at Thomson before our monthly check up.
The fetal scan happened to be on our fourth wedding anniversary. Yay! we finally confirmed the gender of the baby on the day itself and this little one is really active I must say! 

I’m very excited to start shopping for baby and plan the nursery room! Already have the color combi all thought through, can’t wait to see how our study area being transform.
bought the hub to my favourite Japanese restaurant for lunch after running errands. I love the food at Ao-Chan. So yummy. Can’t believe that it took me years before I bring him to try it out.
something never change isn’t it. 

been wanting to visit Lickety ice cream cafe and we finally made it after some shopping in town. 

The pastel colours attracts me a lot and our love for ice cream! previously we did a pre-wedding shoot in a ice cream cafe too. Is like the good old days just that our waist is thicker than before and older in numbers lol
we ordered the signature egglet with two scoops of ice cream and hub said the egglet is really nice as compared to the usual one that is sold outside.
the weather was scorching hot that day and we left for our movie date! Caught pacific rim at the premium theatre and I must say is quite shiok. So so comfy and lots of leg space even thou I don’t really need. 😂
iPhone cannot take photo in low lighting! meh... this hua wei phone is impressing me again and this was taken without any flash light, just their night mode selection.
enjoying the movie with tea and snacks. I can’t wait for the next movie date to come! 

#throwbackpost

No comments :