Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Popsicles 🐼 πŸ¦„ 🐰

spot the cake pops that I made. 

always love seeing these whimsical popsicles! don’t understand why it cost up to $8 per cake pop! Now I know why, so much work and effort involved but there are also shortcuts to it. 

So when I saw this cake maker coming to SG to teach! I went to sign it up immediately with the thinking that baby no. 2 is coming and I might not have time for these kind of stuff already.
out of the six, these two are my favourite. the unicorn πŸ¦„ and panda 🐼. It’s a skill to draw the droopy eyes of the panda and eyelashes for the unicorn. took me quite a while but I ate them within mins in my tummy lol
the third one got to be this Easter bunny that I can’t wait to show LX since she is so into rabbits 🐰. the hand, ears and legs are actually made of halves almond and carrot is fondant.
took the class at butter studio cafe.
the final popsicles and i like that the recipe that is given is not sweet plus the white chocolate is very nice! is harden and dry super fast enough for you to start working on the designs. hope to recreate them soon and stop being a procrastinator πŸ˜‚

#dayrebakes #winniebakes
BUT I need to hunt down this set of mould and tiny sticks first. Baking isn’t cheap! Have to buy so many stuff and previously I am so annoyed that I bought a lousy chiffon tin that leaks! 

I didn’t keep the receipt so couldn’t exchange it. I think the only resolution is to throw it and get a new one? 😩
impromptu dessert night cause I had cravings for crododo after seeing it daily on my IG feeds. Social media is such a powerful means of advertising! 

As usual I only crave for sweet and cold stuff. A shot with pastel rainbow stairs, LX with her hyperactive cousins lol
photos are deceiving! they are usually fighting and complaining about each other but no doubt their love for baby sister is still there despite so. lol
we ordered the unicorn combo set which I didn’t know it cost so much! it will be the first and last time ordering this. The kids have fun taking turns to pour milk to melt the cotton candy.
Unicorn πŸ¦„ drink.
look who were the greedy ones. girl team won, my two other nephews stopped eating and these two are kept on eating. lol
a much needed date night! had my fav Punggol nasi lemak as dinner that comes with a hefty price to pay because “tio” a parking fine! hopefully the appeal will go through else it’s going to be an expensive meal. 

I was so swamped with work today that I didn’t had the time to think of what to cook, so didn’t managed to defrost the ingredient and it was already 6pm when I look at the time!
Not a very good day but the gula melaka pandan ice cream waffle made up for it. Hatter street having a promo - 1 for 1 for their standard waffle and so each of us had one waffle to ourselves for a total of only $9.50. I even get to earn 28 krisflyer miles on the app that I just downloaded! πŸ˜‚ #cheapomama

No comments :