Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Botanical Family Shoot

yay! dayre is still around and I am happy to have a space to share the photos that I have received! this clingy koala bear refused to come down to run and insisted the papa to 抱抱 her.
we even bought cookies at a rip off price just so that she can feed the birds with it and get her warm up which didn’t happen.
she was looking all so shy and aware when she saw the camera shooting at her.
decked out in our family shoes, papa seng bought it for her as Christmas’s present last year just cause the base of it is all rabbits which is her favourite.
it was only after a long while that she finally get down off us and sat on the grass. leaves 🍁 actually interest her! It reminded me of how I get her to pick her the leaves back then at Perth.
FINALLY.

she is off running around and picking up different shapes of leaves by herself!
she loves to pick up the leaves and put it into her papa clothes 😂
happy to be kicking the leaves and listening to the rustling sound that it makes. simple things like this is enough to make them happy which reminded me that less is more. kid don’t really need a lot of toys!

#dayremummies #dayrepregnancy
we love you and can’t wait to see you becoming a big sister. we know you going to be awesome jie jie!

thanks @nicolethen for the photos ☺️
Going into week 24 of my pregnancy soon and I can feel the baby kicking furiously inside.! This baby is a total opposite from little LX. Little LX likes to hide from us whenever we do checkup and had little/gentle movement. 

I must admit that I do missed the kicking and the feeling of baking a bun in me quite a fair bit. Such a nice feeling to be able to experience it again but hate the feeling that I can’t fit into my shorts/pants already plus all the weight gain with bloated face.
Totally feeling like a whale!

No comments :