Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Lunch

I think I’m slowly getting the hang of cooking one pax’s brekkie and lunch. I tend to overcook and is exceptionally difficult when your other half don’t eat a lot! he’s always telling me he don’t need rice/noodles etc. I can’t wait for the kids to grow and eat more of what I cook!
craved in and gotten this vitantonio blended for one pax smoothie done. quite easy to wash + clean and what I like about this is that the portion is just nice for me to share with little LX. BUT I don’t know why my avocado milkshake doesn’t taste like the one that I had at arcade! I think I’m missing out an important ingredient, theirs is so much tastier and sweeter than the one I blended plus is hard to choose ripen avocados! meh! I tried strawberry milkshake and it was good!
bought the burger shape bread from ntuc and made my very own ham egg brekkie burger with cheese. taste quite legit cause I decided to add butter and toast the inside of the bread. It’s crispy and a bottle of Meiji milk to go along.

#dayrecooks #dayrehomes
this is how the inside looks like and I was so surprised to see a twin egg yolk! Is my very first time and I just had to captured it down. I had this burger twice in a row for breakfast cause there are 4 burgers in a packet, cannot let it go to waste.
 my one pax lunch. 
black bean noodles + thai styled achar.
stir fried udon with grilled salmon
got craving for agilo olio one afternoon.
peanuts soup with pork veg and mee sua.
grouper fish, scallop mee sua. 

i am a fan of noodles! I can eat all kind of noodles everyday without feeling sian of it.
corn pork ribs soup and is a must to have chili padi 😂
I always try to include spinach in my meal because the hubs don’t take all kind of veg. He only take certain specific ones like long bean and maybe cabbage.
there is this night where I steamed a bowl of rice cause the hub told me no carbs for him but I still need the rice eh! So instead of using rice cooker, just use the steamer along to steam the toufu with minced meat and stir fried pork with crab meat. And ahh! No veg for the night lol
little LX who only likes to eat 面面 like me and she likes to eat veg that has no stalk. All these picky eater is out to make my life hard 😂
Month of May is going to be a hectic month going on at work and doubt will have the luxury to be working from home much which means kitchen going to be closed for a little while.

I seriously can’t wait for June to come instead and I have so much to do and complete before the baby comes in July. Can’t wait to disappear from work for five months thou!
Her only screen time moment at home is when she is having her nails or fringe cut lol

things that papa seng do bi-weekly - manicure and pedicure for the little one and today I decided that since she will guai guai sit there I might well learn to braid her hair by learning from you tube! been wanting to do it but she just couldn’t sit still or she will just tell me she don’t want me to tie hair.
It took me very long just to tie these! I think I can gave up tying it for her in the morning for school cause we are always rushing and she is often in a bad mood in the morning. I am in a good mood today cause it’s a public holiday tomorrow! Yay!

No comments :