Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Home 🏠 | Lola Cafe

rise and shine! my view for the past one week plus and I really love this cosy nest of ours that we call home. been spending my time at the workspace area clearing my work and tonnes of email. 

Couldn’t imagine having to move/shift out of here one day, considering the amount of money and effort spent. It’s going to be our five year mark which means we can sell/rent our house if we want to.

#dayrehomes
Did toy with the idea but nothing was certain as of now, will see how it goes next year. If you were to ask me five years ago, what’s the long term plan? Will you be looking at selling the house? I don’t have an answer to these question. At that point of time, I probably only know that I need a walk in wardrobe. Very superficial I know! But it did came true.
IF i would have known, I probably won’t have done so much built in cupboards! But again it didn’t hit me that five years will just flew past in a blink and so much so on our so called long term “planning”. It also didn’t occur to me that I would be so sacrificial when it comes to the kids. I am ACTUALLY ready to have my walk in wardrobe tear down and relocate it to my master bedroom for baby no 2.
BUT again, the cost of tearing down and rebuilding it is just not so worth it? Which bought me thinking of how long more will I be staying in this flat.
This leads to questions like which school are my kids going in the future. In the past, I will just say any schools that are nearby my mum’s place but it hit me that it could be my MIL’s place too. 

This part of “adulting” phase is not quite fun, being fully responsible for the tiny humans. It’s such a big commitment and certainly all parents just wants to give their best to their kids of course to each best ability.
Come to think of it, we are definitely not one that will think ahead and most of the time, plans do change no better how well you have planned! So our short term plan for now is to tear down and relocate our study area to do a nursery corner which will likely be next month depending on the contractor schedule. Pretty excited and looking forward to revamp a new workspace + nursery corner! Time for #kmart and #taobao shopping!
today is a bit different from the usual programming, instead of cooking for one pax lunch I’m excited to be out to have a quick brunch! totally couldn’t rem when was the last? These days we just too caught up with life rushing everywhere or just lazing around at home. #ootd at 25 weeks and 4 days, entering third trimester soon in 2 weeks time! scheduled for a gynae check up tomorrow, can’t wait to see my active little baby.

#dayrepregnancy #dayremummies
catching up with buddy over brunch at Lola cafe today. I had the egg Benedict crab cake is really yummy and buddy ordered the pull pork burger which is nice too. perks of sharing, gets to eat both of the dishes and I preferred the crab cake ones. really is 肥死我 at the rate I’m going!

How come I don’t rem their food was this good! Or was is because I didn’t have brunch for a long long time. lol
I had a hard time choosing one out of the so many dessert choices. In the end, I picked this honey apple cake with speculoos ice cream. surprisingly it was not too sweet and i finished the ice cream!
meitu xiu xiu app is quite awesome. so fair and bright. hello round and fat face 😝

No comments :