Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017


yay to receiving these book from owl readers club yesterday!

these made up for the lousy and busy day that I had at work. I am practically quite worn out and swarmed this week with the never ending list of work to do. Feeling really tired taking night call and still having to hang the clothes after that. Life of a full time working mum is not easy too, having to juggle work, kid and house.

TGIF! my oh so precious weekend is coming! I should totally rest and get myself recharge for next week.
I have just read these new books to little LX and she loves it. Kept demanding me to be on repeat mode until I insist that is getting late and went ahead to switch off the light. lazy mama is tired from repeating and repeating the same thing all over! 😂

#dayremummies
bought her out for a swim and she asked for her sunnies. my daughter is such a vainpot.
caught in action - checking herself out in the mirror.
the scary cat who is scare of water but yet still wants to be in the baby pool. she didn't dare to go beyond the stairs even with cousins holding her. that's how timid she is.
I realised LX's character is totally different from my niece and nephews! They are loud, outspoken and monsters like while LX is at the opposite end but I must say they give in a lot to LX at times. She sat on all of them as if they are piggy backing her and didn't move an inch till she come down by herself. My sister says she is actually the biggest bully!
splash splash splashing!
looking all so skeptical and didn't want to get on the shark float till my nephew walked off so quickly from us that she didn't have a choice. else usually she will stick to us like a koala.
Antoinette macarons bought by the hub for trying to cheer me up on a day where negativity vibes was on the high side.

He went to the wrong location to pick me and it was raining so heavy that I was stranded with no umbrella. On the other hand, he already parked and sent his car for washing at the wrong location. He had to walk a good 15 minutes with umbrella to pick me and walk back together to pick his car. I was quite frustrated by it, is like how could you have possibly heard me wrongly.
Next was receiving messages that LX was not feeling well and had slight fever while we are on the way to pick her.

On the same day itself, I met a friend whom I practically grew up. She is not in a very good state of healthy and upon hearing the news I must admit that I was a little lost. tears starts rolling down a little. I was thinking to myself why of everybody has it got to be her.

It's quite hard for me to take everything that day.
so this is actually the very first time that this box of sweet treat didn't make me happier at all.

No comments :