Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Pretend Play Kitchen Accessories

so with an almost empty kitchen set that we have done previously, I have embarked on a shopping spree on putting the kitchen accessories together. It certainly felt almost like I'm shopping for my real kitchen when we got our home back then. lol
it is finally almost fully furnished with pot and pans with cooking utensil. when we gifted it to little LX on her two year old birthday, it was still very empty. The first toy that goes on the kitchen set would be the kidkraft mixer that I bought earlier in Feb without the thoughts of getting a kitchen set for her. kiasu much.

#dayrehomes #dayremummies #LXroom
i know Halloween is over but I like the fact that the pumpkin on the top right is in white color. after much research, finally managed to find the pots and pan in white too! had wanted to get the IKEA ones and spray it into white but its crazy to do that. Hubs will surely kill me for it. 😂
cupcakes is the second one that went in, is gifted by my BFF to LX on her birthday. she loves it so much and now she referred to my BFF as the cupcake Aunty.

Pom Pom is such a good buy, she now used it for cooking. She will cook the Pom Pom and served it in a bowl with spoon to me.
I bought all LX's favourite food to be in the kitchen set and this has got to be on the top list. Wooden eggs!
a bake mix to do some pancakes, top it off with butter and maple syrup. this is what LX have for breakfast at MacDonald. so when I first saw it, I knew I had to get them.
pastries that come with a wooden knife and chopping board. too cute to resist not to buy.

to justify for the buys - wooden toys is made of wood which is natural material and can be used for recycling rather than plastic. I'm actually trying to be friendly to the environment and wooden toys is more durable! self justification which is true! lol
pastel ice cream playset 🍦
this set of pots and pan that save the poor hubs from having to spray it to white if I have bought from IKEA. It comes a personalised box which you can customised with initials on it.
the tea pot set are from green toys and is available in SG. this is not my first choice thou, had seen the white tin tea pot set from pottery barn kids but it went out of stock! so had to choose the second best.
the cupcake set are also from green toys and they are available in SG. their toys are very environmental friendly as they are made 100% from recycling plastic milk containers.
the kidkraft mixer is sitting nicely on the top of the kitchen set. it comes with egg, cookies and rolling pin.

No comments :