Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

IKEA Flista bookshelf.

I can never go and come back empty handed from IKEA! Bought this FLISAT bookshelf for little LX. Have been looking for one ever since she started to read storybooks before her bedtime and each time both father and daughter just left it laying on the floor after reading and i had to keep them every morning. I can't stand the mess at all.

I think that it is good to have a display bookshelf too for her to have easy access to the books by herself instead of having it hidden in the shelf.
I like that it is movable instead of having a shelf that is screw on the wall. Was contemplating between the scallop wall bookshelf from 3littlepicks and this. And I picked the latter cause is so much cheaper! Just that it comes in wood colour that doesn't match her room.

I just had to paint it over with the leftover paint from frenchie paint. Shouldn't be too difficult right!
let the works begin.

this is so much simpler than the Duktig Kitchen Set! so little panels and quite easy to identify. really chicken feet as compared 😅

#dayrehomes #dayremummies #LXroom
painted a total of two coats for every panel. I left it drying and was surprised that the frenchie paint dry quite fast.
a photo to commemorate for doing all the painting and assembling all by myself. Quite a big achievement! I have never assembled any IKEA stuff on my own before, too pampered by the hubs. but hey! now I know I can do it by myself too. 😂
the most exciting part would have been to have finally find a place to house all her favourite books.
my little boss came home and spotted it. excitedly took one of her fav book from the book shelf.
.
and wants me to read it to her.

repeat mode on 😅

No comments :