Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

X'MAS Gathering | IPhone X

hello iPhone X.

Christmas came early! Every year hubs bound to upgrade my iPhone and this year is the same. He said is like a must to get their anniversary phone which I couldn’t fathom why. Still getting used to the smaller screen compared to iPhone 7 Plus that I had and no home key button but I must say the phone processor seemed so much faster! I’m not the very adventurous kind when it comes to phone, having to adjust to all the new things tend to make me complain more. lol
The first two things that I googled are:

Battery Percentage - it no longer displayed the percentage on the home screen, you have swipe down from the top right corner of the main menu to see the percentage.

How to capture a screenshot - press left and right button together! It’s allows u to edit the screenshot directly after it is being saved. Quite cool!

hosted another round of x’mas gathering. was an impromptu decision cause I’m simply too lazy to head out during the weekends and the thought of bringing a pram with other barang barang put me off.

Christmas menu 🎄

1) Aglio Oglio (Spicy/Non spicy version)
2) Creamy corn soup
3) Honey Garlic Salmon
4) Lobster Rolls (prepared by @lovevivianeng)

#dayrecooks #dayrehomes #dayremummies
the mini childcare situation that day. my little supporters who gladly ate the food that i cooked. luckily all of them eat else I won’t know what to give them as alternatives.
the kiddos playing together after lunch. made them each hold a soft toys for photos. arranged by seniority! apparently little LX is the youngest but in actual fact they are only two months apart, two August babies and one October baby.
is not easy to get them all look at the camera. baby tong is looking so smiley and happy in this photo. so cute...
mummies had to take a shot together at the same spot as the kiddos too. lol had so much fun catching up and sharing lots of mummy tips from them while the kiddos entertained with all the toys.

No comments :