Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Meet Miffy

my little walker decided that she wants to walk from home to LRT to MRT station without taking a rest or sit on the train. Everyone in the train was like offering up their seats for her but she rejected. So thankful that it was smooth journey with her holding my left hand at the escalator while the other hand I'm carrying the stroller, not an easy feat!

Was thinking at the back of my mind that I shouldn't have bought it out if I know! She didn't sit on it at all till when I kinda force her to have her afternoon nap after lunch and play while waiting for hub to be off from work.
miffy meets KUMOYA.

our lunch place, couldn't stop looking at the decor and all the miffy! cute max.
took a wefie while waiting for our lunch partners.
she couldn't contain her excitement and kept asking me to bring her in while waiting. Bought her in and she told me she wants the BIG rabbit.
so smiley and happy to see rabbits all over the cafe. 😂
our lunch date! little chloe obviously can't wait to eat them. staring so hard at it.
hello miffy orange soda that looks so instagramable. when the kids saw it, they went "wow". the kid inside an adult form are also very excited! haha
so cute! miffy soft serve ice cream 🍦
this is their favourite out of all.

#dayrefoodies #dayrefatties #dayremummies
finally a smiling pic with me!
miffy 😍😍😍

We ordered the curry rice which taste quite good but the curry sauce is too little. The udon are for the kids. such cafe are a little expensive on the high side and sad to say the portion are a little small but damn cute I must say and the kids really love it.
taking mandatory #ootd shot with the big miffy outside the cafe while waiting for grab.

No comments :