Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Some Bunny is TWO


Some Bunny is TWO.



The simple setup that I have done for LX's second birthday. Took me a while to decide what to do with the background cause lazy mama on the loose.

Eventually I didn't use the cake topper that i bought for it purpose, used it as a decorative to hide those tapes and strings. Randomly sticking it on the photo frames and plate.

#winnieDIY
Any recommendation on the type of tapes that can stick well and doesn't come off easily? I have tried using so many kinds /types before and still can't find the right one!

Posting another photo that shows the bunny garland. dayre cropped away the banner. Just couldn't post a photo of the whole setup in a single photo!

The #taobao DIY bunny balloon looks quite legit and Pinterest worthy here! Had a hard time adjusting the ears so that it doesn't fall back.
The birthday cake that's from Bloomsbury Bakery. Everyone are singing praises that it not only looking good but also tasted really good. Money well spent!

We first had it at Tong Tong's party and I myself was also very surprised that it taste so good because usually pretty cakes doesn't taste good because of the thick fondant.
Apparently the outer layer is not so thick and sweet. We ordered the strawberry shortcake cause is kids friendly else would have gone for other chocolaty flavours or caramel ones.

I had requested for a white jellycat bunny wearing a bow hairband and holding a two. So it came exactly like what I have requested! So professionally done. There are no leftover for the cakes and so happy that everyone likes it.
bunny cake pop looking so cute. reused the snack pot from 3littlepicks that I bought for last year party. sometimes I used it to put my accessories at home too!

#dayrehomes
fresh flowers bought the day before and using the le creuset utensil holder. haha just reusing whatever that I can find in the home!
bunny cupcakes which doesn't look like what I envisioned it to be. a little off from the photo that I provide the baker. A little tad disappointed with it.
bunny chocolate macarons.

I would have thought that it comes in white. I'm sometimes quite particular and anal with colors. ๐Ÿ˜‚

tried one and i really love eating macarons. is my all time favourite!
the kids corner.

comes with bunny bubbles and some snacks. we set up some drawing area for the kids to entertain themselves. no time to prepare goodies bag this time.

we bought two pink rabbit walking balloons from the party store near our place just to decor the corner a little and guess what. even before the party started, my destroyer nephew burst one of it! Poured out half of the bubbles liquid, drew all over the paper that we set up for the kids and we had to changed the paper again! ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
the star of the day had so much fun playing with bubbles.
and also gifting them to the rest of the kids.
fun time scribbling and drawing.

happy kids equal to happy parents. she was so well entertained that she forgotten about us.
looking so shy and scared standing on the stool alone.
my mini me looking so chubs chubs.

all credit goes to my mum ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think she was making a wish here. This expression is so funny!
she was trying very hard to blow the candle but couldn't!
100% concentration on cutting her birthday cake ๐ŸŽ‚
thank god for sisters!

they came earlier to help out with setting up and brother in law helped in taking these set of photos.
my siblings with bro's girlfriend.

such a blessing to have them in the family.
my other set of family.

Sisters who are so ever supportive and we know we can count on them anytime. Feeling really blessed being part of the Seng's family as I'm looking at this photo.
with the cousins.

they play day in and out on weekdays. all taken care for by my mum.
LX was very motivated in getting her smiles all ready just because she wants the ็Ž‹ไป”ๅฐ้ฆ’ๅคด。haha
ๅฅถๅฅถ and ็ˆท็ˆท who cooks for LX almost every Saturday. Bring her to playground, accompany her to play! Really dote on her like precious though there are times where they commented that she should go on a diet and ask us not to give her so much to eat. ๐Ÿ˜‚
the play date buddies.
With @kiminpink and family!

cheers to two years of parenthood and more to come.
Dayre has been a great platform so far for us to meet #dayremummies #dayremums!

Met @lovevivianeng thru dayre and it just felt like we have known each other since ages through the updates. We can comfortably chat about everything under the sun without feeling awkward. More mummies outing to come soon.

love this photo! the kids are both smiling so cheekily and happy.
many layer of sponge cake made to do this cake. I still had the jellycat fondant kept in the fridge, not sure what to do with it.
quite chaotic with so many kids together. looks like everyone is snatching for a spot to be there.

we hired a balloon sculpture person only at that very morning just so to keep the kids entertained. he was being challenged by my little nephew to do crocodile, eagle and my sister to do hello kitty. so hilarious! the person did try his best to do it.

It's a wrap! Had lots of fun planning the party. Guess it will be a while till the next.

No comments :