Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

random buys.

I almost died from the 90 minutes hot yoga session. The temperature set over in the studio seemed so much higher than in SG! Kept thinking when it was going to end throughout the session. It was still a good exercise and thankful we made it there instead of being a glutton eating dinner.
last night was the first night that I slept through without waking up due to jet lag. credit goes to hot yoga. two more days to the weekend, am already looking forward to them!
went on a fabric shopping and bought these. it came in a very pretty packaging.

i didn't know the flamingo fabric is actually from the paper rifle co. till recently when i was browsing around for a wrapping paper for my #ikeahack mini project. flamingo are so cute!
so soft and nice to touch. my mil is a professional sewing seamstress before she help out my FIL in his business. she was on a short break and had some free time to sew for LX. Yay!

she used to sew twinning outfits for hubs and his sisters when they were little. the photos are so adorable and are such a great memories when I was looking at them. Those retro big colorful polka dots dresses, very nostalgic and I should have snap a photo of it.
couldn't resist getting these bow hairbands from @janellenaj. they are just so pretty and super soft. I had a hard time choosing the wide ranges of colours that are available on their website. always happy to get locally handmade stuff and supporting #dayremums #dayremummies little business venture. Love the personal touch of receiving a written message as a way of giving thanks too!
the oh so pretty floral birthday cupcakes that I bought last month for a surprise birthday celebration. Looking at it makes me feel like going for classes and learn how to do it myself.
spotted the micro bell and scooter lights. We just had to get them cause it is in matching colours as LX's scooter and in papa seng's term he decided to "Zeng" her micro scooter just like how he "Zeng" his car 😅
we also took the chance to change the handle since she have grew taller and it is much easier for her to grip this handle instead of the single handle.

she likes the bell and lights! kept wanting to switch the lights on and off, ticking the bell and ringing the bell sound.
the range of bedsheet design in IKEA is so limited. only managed to find this quilt cover design to my liking and the hub suggested to use this as the bedsheet cover instead of quilt cover. such a brilliant idea for the interim period before I hunt down some pretty print.

No comments :