Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

random

yesterday sbd sent LX to school but it was closed! Hmm..we didn’t check the comms book. anyway, he dropped her off at my mum’s place instead. he then sent me this photo and upon seeing it I was so upset too!! she wanted to go to school badly and didn’t want to stay at por por house. I then call and ask if she wants to come home. she totally ignored me because she going out with my mum to do some exercise! so apparently she was ok la, cause get to go to the playground 😂
i video called her again and she just woke up from her nap, she was like telling me she wants to go home. I told her to take a shower and wait for me!! I must have been feeling adventurous yesterday, so off mei mei and I went to pick her up. she was all on smiles! so happy! *ignore the flower clip, is part of her concert costume. lol and my hands are really full hence the shaky photo.
I told her that we are going to take a train home, she has to hold my hands and I can’t carry her because I’m tula-ing mei mei. She kinda understood. I even managed to get her to go to the shopping mall’s toilet before we board the train but she told me “no wee wee”. so off we go to take the MRT followed by LRT back home. 
LX was holding tight to the hand rails and apparently throughout the journey no one gave up their seats! What has the world become? People just kept looking at their phones and even if they did look up, they just pretend they didn’t see us. I mean is ok that I didn’t have a seat but across us was an elderly who didn’t get a seat too. How could they just ignore his presence!
everything went pretty smoothly and she wanted to hold my elmo EZ-Link card. I kept nagging at her to hold tight and do not lost it. There we are at the last leg of reaching home on the LRT and guess what! this fellow slotted my EZ-Link card into the slit in between the seat that she was sitting. I was looking else where and didn’t exactly see her doing it. She then bend down and look for it under the seat but it was boxed up! The underneath is not empty like the usual train.
We alighted and she kept looking at the train, was on the verge of crying because I told her we are stranded! Can’t exit without the Elmo card and she told me she will tell the uncle where she drop the Elmo card. lol 

After all the Hoo-ha, we managed to exit and they will inform us if they find the card. It didn’t help when it was pouring so heavily outside.
the first dish that I cooked using my new toy aka pressure cooker. it really help save a lot of hassle because you can literally have a meal just by clicking on a button! cooking skills is not required at least for simple dish, just throw everything, cover it and press button. tried cooking char siew by following the online recipe and the meat is quite tender. but I probably use the wrong part of the meat to do it? it doesn’t looks those store bought chunky char siew. #dayrecooks #dayrehomes
last night dinner for the fam. love the charred pork belly! all done within 20 minutes and pressure cooker really helps save a lot of time. i have been cooking simple/boring food for myself everyday because I’m on a no carb diet. so it feels good that finally cooking something difficult from the norm. 🙊
we had our hair cut together and this little one finally sat throughout the washing, cutting and styling of her hair. she normally will be fidgeting here and there or kept telling us that no she doesn’t want to cut her hair. I decided to get the dresser to trim her fringe shorter than usual and everyone commented that she look so much like me. I guess must be the chubby cheeks lol

No comments :