Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

newborn.

Latching LE while scrolling thru my hp. she then decides to stop and look into my eyes smiling as if she is telling me to give her 100% of my attention! I have this love hate relationship with breastfeeding, sometimes i wish she is bottle fed and anyone can be the one! but yet the bonding that we shared now is irreplaceable and I just got to keep telling myself they are only this little for a while, the most another 9 more months to go and we will be done with it.
Latching saves me the trouble from washing bottles and pump parts and is the only way to calm her down everywhere and anywhere. Sbd often says it is the most powerful weapon that I possessed, I will usually ignore him even thou I do agree because it’s damn tiring having broken sleep in the night. #dayremummies #dayrepregnancy
at five days old, so tiny!

this is my favourite out of her newborn shoot.
she slept really well through the shoot, none of it had her opening her eyes! my dad used to ask, why all the photos close eyes? they prefer to see smiling and eyes open photos.
supposedly this is the way they curl up in the womb, amuse by how flexible babies are.
another set in pink.
so difficult to get her into this position and I almost told the photographer is ok to skip this because I rem I was perspiring so much and couldn’t wait for the shoot to end but she was so so patient!
jie jie was very cooperative and did everything that was asked of her. 

she loves her mei mei very much! there was this night while we are driving home she insisted to hold her hands to sleep but we told her no as mei mei is drinking milk, she then let out a loud cry! with tears somemore, this shows how sad she was! quite shocked to see her reacting this way because usually we will ask her to hold her dad’s hand instead and normally she will be like ok.
sisters love 💕 
ended with a family photo. didn’t quite want to take because ermm so fat but just for keepsake. 🙊

No comments :