Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

exhausted. 

I’m still recovering from the four days where both the kids are with us 24/7. No doubt it’s very very tiring! instead of two is to one, now it is one is to one, no downtime at all. 

I missed the days where I have the luxury of time to do fun stuff with LX like painting, baking, getting her to peels eggs, cutting papers and lots of other random stuff. I just don’t have the energy to do it these days.
taking care of a newborn takes up so much of my time even thou she sleeps really well. I find myself catching up with lots of sleeps, doing household chores and tidying the house while she is napping to payback for the non existent sleep in the night BF-ing her.
Ahh! I’m just someone who needs my sleep else I will be the one who’s very cranky! and I can’t stand the house to be in a mess. I know I need to prioritise but it’s just so difficult. Just when I thought I am done with laundry, the next batch just kept on piling up and is time to repeat the cycle again. 

This is the time when I wish I’m working! Life’s is so contradicting. One moment I can’t wait to go on maternity leave and next moment I can’t wait to go back to work. Sigh.
It didn’t helps when you can’t find any breastfeeding friendly clothes to wear and when you are 5kg away from your pre-pregnancy weight! oh. it’s so depressing when you look yourself in the mirror feeling so unkempt. The messy hair, brows not trim etc. #lifeofamum
and milk blisters! why do you always appear out of nowhere and are so persistent. I have tried pricking it but it just doesn’t go away or heal! any remedy for this? so painful but just had to endure with it.
ok. i guess today is just one of those bad days. and i concluded that it doesn’t get easier with number two in certain aspects!

No comments :