Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

has it been 12 weeks? where did all the time goes. couldn’t have imagine how we have survived through the period of every three hourly feed. these days I’m slightly more rested and I have decided to return to work during last two weeks of December before the year end! 

hopefully i can wfh while adjusting back to working life and wanted to save some leave so that I can bring LE for jabs etc and come next year LX is attending a full day programme instead of half. hope she will adjust well!
I have done pretty much “nothing” these days?! been doing reading and exploring my “new” camera that we bought in June. It was a birthday present from sbd since the one that I had was already five year old and was in a pretty bad shape! I didn’t bother to take care and neither do I have a dry box for it. 

This time round, BIL gifted a dry cabinet for my birthday. So my camera and lens now has a home to stay to prevent fungus and whatnots. 😂
oh yes. I did a lot of purging for the storeroom, kitchen and wardrobe. trying so hard to be minimalist. just have to close one eye to either throw it away or donate them else it will just be there forever! a lot of clothes but yet nothing to wear? #firstworldproblem
it’s so hard to get a smiley pic of her! she always have all sort of weird funny antics or facial expressions. 🙈
actually in this photo I’m airing her lower part because she kept having diaper rash, tried destine and some other natural cream but it just come and go. doesn’t heal completely. She’s still having flu too! Pass down from her jiejie and there isn’t any med that she can take. It’s been two weeks alr!
I bought her out alone two days ago to town for a walk and It’s so nice to go shopping on weekdays because there’s no crowd at all. my fav shop is having sales too! couldn’t resist and bought clothes for the kids, so so worth it after discount. there are a lot of cute newborn/baby clothes that are on sale too! #dayremummies #dayrepregnancy
I miss tula-ing the girls but I totally forgotten that I can’t go to the toilet if is just her and me!! I didn’t bring along the stroller and luckily sbd came to my rescue. I’m having stomachache, what a bad timing 😂

No comments :