Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

now that I’m on maternity leave, the time that I look forward to everyday would be when both sbd and LX returns home in the evening and of course weekends with them being around almost 24/7.
the first thing LX does when she reaches home everyday is to go straight to her mei mei. Next she would take the bottle of hand steriliser and get everyone to sterilise their hands before requesting to carry mei mei. she still continue to pray for mei mei before she sleeps, it is the same as though I’m still pregnant.
so many asked how’s LX with mei mei coming along, does she shows sign of jealousy? is she extra clingy to me etc? I would say that she shows more love to the sister which outweighs the jealousy. There was only once when we spotted an usual behaviour from her was when I’m latching mei mei. She kept looking at us and once mei mei is done, she quickly came over to me and gave me a hug.
My heart literally melted at that point. My firstborn is growing up so fast and i would think that it’s her way of showing love to me. 

Everyday I will make it a point to spend quality time with her alone like how we always do. Playing puzzle, cutting papers and doing activities together before sbd put her to bed. From time to time I would reassure her by telling her how much I love her and giving her big hugs.
carrying out jie jie’s duty by teaching mei mei some black and white flash card. šŸ˜…
how blessed indeed to have them šŸ’—
not forgetting my in laws! couldn’t have made it without them seriously. Every friday they will call and ask what ingredients to buy for confinement lady to cook for the week. They will usually do marketing on saturday morning and bring it over in the evening.
MIL makes sure that I’m well taken care of, have tonic to “pu” my body, all the ingredients are fresh, have enough of herbal bath and lemon grass to bath etc. She will normally take back those ingredients like veg that has not been cook for the week and top it of with fresh ones! 

Not only that, they spend time with LX and bring her to the nearby mall for walk and sit “ęœØ马” plus buy bread for our breakfast. I’m so so thankful for both of them, showing so much love to their grandkids and us.

No comments :