Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

finally got the full set of maternity photos. don’t mind me spamming! one of my most favourite photos out of all. I actually prepared another set of clothing but didn’t managed to get changed into it because LX was very cranky and that dress is still sitting in the wardrobe unworn at all now that I’m no longer preggy. 

#dayrepregnancy #dayremummies
baby bump at #week28, glad that I took it earlier because my bump is really huge this time round and it just tired me out easily.
back then we have been prepping her about mei mei’s arrival and I do think she is kinda ready. 

I rem her telling me “I going to help mei mei change diaper, drink 奶奶 and teach her how to brush teeth”. She proceed to show me the action of how she is going to rock baby to bed. 

I trust in God’s perfect timing and how their age gap difference actually helps. She is so much independent than before and are able to do certain tasks all by herself without needing me at all.
her independence certainly help in relieving the need for me while baking a bun in the womb.
chosen this photo to be printed and displayed in the living room.
👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
.

No comments :