Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father’s Day

 Happy Father’s Day! 
so this morning i sent this across to my own dad and wishes him ”父亲节快乐” along with me asking if he would like to come over my place for dinner tonight. it’s a long story to began with on why the whole family is not going out to celebrate and to cut the story short, he replied “你俩会煮吗? buff 是吗?” quite hilarious!
The truth is I think obviously there are a lot about me that he doesn’t know and vice versus. He has always be the authoritative fatherly figure who provides for the family. He spend his time working a lot and he is also the sole bread winner for all seven in the household, between I have four other siblings and including me there is total of five. We doesn’t talk or communicate a lot and often I’m scared to even talk to him. This is just the older generation way of how a father is I guess.
Now that I’m a parent myself, I’m grateful for him to be providing for me during my younger days and I count myself to be one of those lucky ones that do not need to worry for education funds etc, yet living a comfortable life. We may not be close but he is still my dad and so I’m cooking for him for the very first time today! *panic mode* need to clean the house too.
not forgetting my daughter’s father too! he is our unsung hero who always places us as his utmost priorities and we love him!

So today we decided to lunch at kith cafe which is somewhere different from our usual lunch places after church. I told LX to take a photo with her dad and she gave us this expression as if the sun is shining on her face. lol
👧🏻: I love you papa! ♥️
had the kung po pizza and kith breakfast while the kiddo have spaghetti with generous spread of cheese. I like the Chili that is served with separately with the pizza! very yummy.
we decided on this place because there is a kids corner! they have toys for kids and LX especially love this rocking black horse while the other two are stationery. 

#dayremummies
there is a TV at the front too. basically if u get those seats right in front of the kids corner, you can just leave the kids there while you eat. quite a cosy corner.
look! who is making herself at home. There are other wooden toys for the kids to play and most importantly is not crowded.
I thought this is quite hilarious! She have so much choices of food and ate like a queen. my super tam jiak daughter caught in action and just nice when we are about to head home after the zoomov ride, the dino show started so we thought might as well let her watch before going back. I just realised such shows only lasts for fifteen minutes the max! why?!
really enjoy this long weekend having extra help from the hub and being able to bring LX out instead of her having to stay at home with me all day. Dreading the start of another week but it’s going to be a short week!! Already looking forward to it.

No comments :