Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

CNY weekend

paid a short visit to Kim’s place to 拜年 and the kids had tonnes of fun filled with lots of laughter!
rare moments of them together sharing to see book together. didn’t last for very long thou.
with their favourite bunnies. LX looks one size bigger than Chloe 😂
my phone is filled with lot of their photos. non stop snapping! repeating the video of them make me laugh, the things kids do are just so funny.
both of them enjoyed themselves a lot even thou for a short while.
monkey see monkey do. throwing of oranges 🍊
hi-bye video of them coming out of the closet.
my daughter blabbering nonsense and Chloe laughing so hard! Great teamwork here 😂

Little Chloe was sad and cried a little when we are leaving. Aww..
is so much fun to play with this two cheeky fella these days!
met my sec school mates for dinner last night and I suggested pu tien because I wanted to eat the lor mee but I didn’t know that they are only serving CNY dinner menu! we were a little late and they already ordered. Arggg..

So we get to lou hei and eat all the new year food like pen cai, fish. to me eating all these it’s like having a co. CNY lunch. 😅
went scooting with the kids after dinner and it was quite fun to scoot on an adult scooter. Made the chasing of kid so much more convenient and less tiring.

No comments :