Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Yanxi drama kept me occupied till last Friday! Been watching it during all my free time and even during feeding. That’s why I didn’t like to start watching a drama, i just couldn’t stop watching till the very last episode. no self control at all. 😂
On another note, I am so happy that sbd is able to work from home certain days of the weeks in Sep and Oct due to office reno. At the very least, I have someone to share the food that I cooked and occasionally bringing me out for lunch with mei mei else I will rather stay at home.
Very lazy to travel out and LE sleep rather well in her cot. So so glad that sleep training actually works for us leaving me with pocket of free time to do laundry, cook, pump extra milk to store, nap etc.
she is two months old, didn’t felt like that long? she is so bubbly these days, smiling at us in the morning and making coo-ing sounds! 

these few days we are so worried about her not poo poo-ing! It hits the fifth or sixth day without poo and decided to visit the PD just yesterday. she let out a laugh asking why are we worried.
She told us that it is ok for breast fed baby to go without poo for maximum of ten days. And once she poo we must see if is hard or if is normal poo. If is normal means she just doesn’t poo everyday and is fine. There are just two extreme side of each end and every baby is different. #dayremummies
I had to ask the doctor if is related to what I ate which resulted her not poo-ing. So I was told it is totally not related to mum’s diet at all!! It just coincide with me eating clean and healthy, so I was being blamed for not eating and drinking well.
It’s annoying to hear such comments! And also comments like “your breast milk is not enough that why she is crying”. If so, you give FM lo! would gladly and happy if you can bottle feed her! I’m direct latching her for all her feeds and is already quite tiring ok! other comments like “your baby hungry want to drink milk already la” but I just fed her and I know she just wants to sleep. Crying does not equal to want milk ok!
做妈妈很难! do this also wrong and do that also being question by others. PD taught us some massage methods and prescribe enema (insert in rectum) to standby if she still doesn’t poo in the next 3 days. We fed her Bio-Gaia (probiotics), apply Digize (YL essential oil) and do massages for her and thankfully she poo today!!! so happy to finally see poo on her diaper! lol #mumlife
she loves to kick and stretches every now and then!
playing with her saliva, blowing bubbles.
at 2 months, weight is 4.24kg. think she is on the smaller side but PD says she is still quite alright.
mei mei just down for her nap after a mega poonami! washed the pumps, hang clothes and vacuumed the house a little! so this is the life of being a SAHM, still trying to get use to it. 3 more months to go before heading back to work.

No comments :