Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Week 37 | SCBB | UV Sterilizer

these few days has been such. opened up the dayre app, type in a few lines and decided to then close it. not sure why, maybe there isn’t much worth noting down at this stage or is just me? this happens to me once in awhile where I will either disappear or I’m super active in social media. My FB and IG obviously took a backseat and I have created a new account solely just for my girls, will be posting more photos there instead.
let me clear up my photo album and start posting them before they end up in the draft posts. #week37 bumpfie. seemed like it is so much bigger than LX. It feels tiring when I’m standing/walking for too long. This is the last week of my “me” time at home before she comes along. started working from home officially since the start of this week. I’m only starting my ML on 24th July, which is the planned date for scheduled c sec. Saving leave for our year end holiday!

#dayrepregnancy #dayremummies
9th June - #31weeks bumpfie. It was so much smaller as compared to the above one I took over the weekend. Enjoying every bit of this pregnancy but I don’t deny that I am actually looking forward to buying new clothes and fitting into old clothes too! 
the most well worn dress for this pregnancy has got to be this #TCL lorene dress. Bought it when I was #12weeks pregnant 🤰 and worn it on Sunday for church service. I realised I bought a lot of white flare dresses this time round unknowingly. I do find myself so boring at times with my limited selections of colours.
I think is pregnancy hormones, my nose has become a little bit big, oily and lots of white heads start appearing out of nowhere. But again I’m not the most diligent person when it comes to applying skincare products.
other random stuff that I did - after a good four years plus i finally get down to changing the wall frames on the living room’s wall. It’s definitely due for a change to include our family photos. this is the before which is just the both of us with photos where we first met to our pre wed photos. #dayrehomes
This is the after - bought these #ikea frame when we are doing our ikea shopping for mei mei’s nursery corner. Decided on this photo which include mei mei in my tummy, foresee that it will be up there for another few years since the size is too big for a normal printer. Had to get it printed at photo shop, very ma fan.
Today I am supposed to be attending my sewing class but the instructor cancelled it due to not enough signed up. a little tad disappointed because this is on my to do list for the longest time and something that I want to do before I pop but maybe I should just get a sewing machine first! lol
 SCBB 
I signed up to donate my cord blood again after I got reminded by @mrsonggg SCBB cord blood donation post. Was a bit reluctant to donate again this time because of the horrible experience where I was poked like three times by the nurse and yet she still couldn’t get the needles in but kept commenting that my veins is too small during my first pregnancy.
They had to withdraw three tubes of blood for their testing and it’s only when my appointed anaesthetic person came, literally saving me from all the pain. She managed to do poked the needle in at the very first time. 

So I called and see if mine was being accepted because I couldn’t rem it at all. Apparently it was even thou the rate of being accepted is twenty percent but they are not allowed to disclose if it has been used.
I’m like ok, so I decide to donate again hoping that it will be able to bless someone else who are in need of it. So settled all the admin work the very next day and got the letter to be submitted together with during admission.
 uPANG Plus UV Sterilizer 
sbd has been eyeing on this for the longest time and had declared that he will be getting it for his no #2 daughter. This wasn’t on my list of items to buy at all because of the various reasons: 

1) During LX’s time, we are using a hand me down supposedly ten year old pigeon sterilizer without drying function from my sister. It served us well for the fifteen months of breastfeeding journey. If we can live with that, it just doesn’t justify/convince me on why we need this UV sterilizer.
2) I merely only need this for about a year or so? What do I do with it after a year? 

3) The machine is huge and it takes up “A LOT” of space. It has to be place permanently on the kitchen counter top but where? 

Haiya but once he have decided on something is quite hard to get him to change his mind. *ROAR* Just have to convince myself that this can also be use to sterilize other stuff like soft toys, teether, cutlery etc as suggested by the sale person and not just baby milk bottles.
There’s a preorder going on at SuperMom Baby Fairs that is happening end August at $299 with lot of freebies. I’m more inclined to pre order than ordering from Bove Spring Maternity (the price is $349). But oh well, he insisted that he can’t wait till then cause baby is coming out next week and it comes with free delivery even thou I think I can afford the wait! He is just lazy to go down collect from the fair I think.
Sometimes we do have differing opinions and this just made me roll eyes. Anyway on a happier note, we will be getting it in grey colour, it suits our kitchen better. He even commented that after seeing my kitchen aid on the table top, it made him decide to get the bigger size UV sterilizer rather than the small ones like Hanil. He is hinting me that my KA is under utilised. Is ok, I will use it for baking with both my daughters next time!!

No comments :