Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

newborn shoot | birthday 🎂

this morning we bought baby LE for her newborn shoot and she is five days old today! loving all the props the photographer have and she handles the baby really well. we used her for LX newborn photos back then too and just to be as fair as possible, we just use back the same photographer. 

sadly this could be her last newborn shoot because she is going to sell her house in August and probably won’t be shooting anytime soon because she decides to take care of her three kids full time.
Some behind the scene shots that I managed to capture. I realised that LX have grown a lot over these few days, she is so so ready to be a big sister and is very protective over her mei mei. Today at the shoot, she was very well behaved and followed what the photographer told her to do so. she even gave a peck of kiss on her sister cheeks which is very off from her usual self when asked for photo taking.
And this is mark our very first time going out with the both of them, so usually she will insist that I sit beside her at the back of the car but today she said “mama sit in front and mei mei behind”. This shows she quite love her mei mei right? all worries/jealousy is uncalled for. 

#dayrepregnancy #dayremummies
no bribery needed for this shot. sisters love 💕
sbd and LX secretly bought a birthday cake for me. this is my 5th/6th birthday cake since the start of July because some close friends and colleagues have been celebrating for me before I pop. feeling really blessed!
nothing fanciful for this year birthday, just us as a family being bounded at home doing confinement but my heart is so full and feeling really contented with whatever God have blessed me with minus the fact that my face is still so round and tummy is still so big!
the lovely flower blooms received from kim and chloe. didn’t managed to catch up before I pop but just by seeing this flower makes me happy. can’t wait to hang out with them soon.
#throwback on cakes 🎂 

the first cake by the colleagues, they ordered this rose raspberry pistachio cake from shop wonderland cafe. it looks so pretty and comes with a customised “happy birthday winnie” flag.
this milie crepe cake was from Henri Charpentier, a Japanese cafe at Tanjong Pagar mall. It was sold at an exorbitant price of $9.50 per piece but is damn yummy! feel like eating it right now!
had a simple celebration with the girls over at BFF’s house who now shared the same birthday as baby LE.

This meringue mango cake is from “the patissier”. This is my first time eating a meringue cake and I’m wondering how did they make it so crunchy on the outside yet soft in the inside. After that day I had cravings for it, almost wanted to order a whole cake to eat myself before I pop but resisted.
having lots of fun with boomerang!
then it was this strawberry shortcake from chateraise bakery shop with church mates. their shop seemed to be opening up in every part of SG! It was a Hai di lao night and they do give priority to preggy ladies, no need to queue! I even received gifts - 2 oranges 2 apples and a toy for the baby and one for LX. Their services are really damn good!
I don’t know why but I do have quite a number of close friends who share the same birthday month as me and she is one of them. guess what? rem I said I have cravings for the meringue cake? my polymate actually bought the passion fruit meringue cake from the same place for the both of us!! so coincidental and I even get to bring back three pieces of it for next few days tea break. 😂
Nom nom nom! My favourite out of the cakes 🍰. A very blessed birthday indeed. ❤️

No comments :