Pages

Friday, July 20, 2018

Merci Marcel | Creamier | Happy Castle

Officially on maternity leave today and I’m out for a long over due brunch date! really thankful for YC to give us a ride to and fro. Perks of staying near to each other and along north east. The weather is quite horrible today, very warm!
back at Merci Marcel, very much would like to sit at the outdoor seating but the weather kills it off. I perspired a lot and indoor with air con is a much wiser choice! Luckily we went there early, the place was filling up very fast by the time we left. They now have an second outlet at club street for those who are interested.
the must have! back for this before i pop next week. it’s still as delicious and crispy per my first visit. Satisfying!
this time round I get to try out others recommended dishes. the thin crust pizza with blue cheese is surprisingly good! the truffles fries was so so with no wow factor and ravioles was a little too creamy for our liking. maybe next time I will only go back to “da bao” the croissants!
brunch date with the girls. we seen each other from being single to being married and upgraded to mama status together. oh how time flies!
hello ootd #dayrepregnancy shot at #37weeks6days. this color combination reminded them of my wedding color and is so me! apparently it is a salon shop. we spotted it while walking to creamier for ice cream!
I have concluded that Creamier at Tiong Bahru is as crowded as the ones at TPY considering is a Friday afternoon, seemed like everyone is either on leave like us or doesn’t need to work but the air con there is damn shiok and powerful. Totally liking to chill out there! lol
three of us shared four scopes of ice cream! I like the earl grey lavender and pistachio ones. #glutton
today is family day for sbd’s co and he gets to leave slightly earlier. so we picked LX up early from my mum’s place and bought her to have fun before I pop. she got all so excited and happy when I told her we are going to play “ēƒ”. decided on this place after seeing @mrsonggg’s post and since we had credit to use so might as well go there. This happy castle is so much bigger and more fun than the one at Seletar Mall! One hour is definitely not enough at all.
my little monkey trying to hang herself swinging on the rotating bar.
she loves this the most, kept sliding up and down many times saying “AGAIN!”
playing slide together with daddy and she even did some rock climbing, playing of basketball on trampoline, sitting on the octopus ride, mini swing etc. even I feel like playing with her but my big baby bump keep getting in the way!
I quite like this place because it is still pretty new and should be quite clean. Was told that today is only the second day of opening so shouldn’t have HFMD right, I overheard a parent talking about how germs spread easily at such places and she even bought her kid to wash up immediately after that. It made me quite paranoid too!! Haha but I think still quite safe for now, it was not very crowded. Guess many didn’t know that it is open for business yet!
And I’m really happy to see LX having so much fun and kept smiling! Happy Kid = Happy Mum, especially when she tries to purposely hide herself under all the balls. Very cheeky! šŸ˜‚

No comments :